PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit this site, I automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
1) Device Information - I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
2) Order Information - When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, I collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. This information is known as “Order Information”.
In this policy both Device Information and Order Information are referred to as “Personal Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
I use the Order Information that I collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site and Etsy. Additionally, I use this Order Information to communicate with you and screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
If you have subscribed to the newsletter your information will also be used to provide you with information or advertising relating to my products or services. I will not use your information for marketing purposes unless you have chosen to receive marketing.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is shared with the third parties necessary to only complete your order. Such as the website hosting service, PayPal. Not all these third parties will receive your information, such as PayPal, who are not used unless you selected to pay through their service.
I use Google Analytics to help me understand how my customers use the site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, I may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a witness summons, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect my rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the site, I will maintain your Order Information for my records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
As standard returns are not offered. Natterboxx is a small business and because of this exceptions are rarely made.
Should you wish to exchange your item, buyers are responsible to pay shipping cost to cover returns. The item that you wish to return should be in its original state (i.e. new and unused, still in its packaging).
Refunds are entirely circumstantial and are to be discussed.
I advise you to immediately contact me if you wish to refund, return or exchange and item.
ADDITIONAL FEES AND TAXES
I always fill out a Customs Declaration upon shipping. If you live outside the UK, tax and duty fees may be applied for international orders. This dependant on your location and value of your order. The customer is responsible for these fees, so please bear this in mind and make sure you are aware of your country's import guidelines before ordering.